not all covers are displayed in Standard view (505)
i have Pictures inside Folder.
Can you please upload a picture?
Does it happen with a specific picture only?
I tried this:
1) Created new database
2) Added a folder containing 10 files (no attached pictures), folder also contained folder.jpg
3) After the add was completed, one album were shown with the picture from folder.jpg attached.
>>Does it happen with a specific picture only?
no many Album-Folder not shown Covers
Can you please try to reproduce it this way:
1) Create new folder on disc, d:\musictemp
2) Copy the album folder hits88 into d:\musictemp\cds\disk7\hits\hits88\cd1
3) Create new database
4) Add the folder d:\musictemp
Please let me know if this will add a picture or not.
no Picture add and recursive Folder not added to Database.
also should add CD1 and CD2 not only CD1.
This relates to the album handling in Neon/Helium previously mentioned but I have added a fix so that the picture should be recognized.