What happened to orphaned artists?
I'm pretty sure they have been supported in an earlier version (on my request)...
This is a very important feature to keep track of group members! There are 5168 orphaned artists in my Helium 11 database...
This should work as implemented earlier, that part of the code should not have changed since it was originally implemented.
The Artists view will not show orphaned artists, it requires artists with 1 or more tracks, but you should be able to:
1) Access group members, similar artists etc via artist details
2) Have a situatio like the tribute to thing that was enhanced the other day, when you have an artist with no actual tracks but the artist is an album artist, then it will be linked to.
If you have some specific case that does not work, please let us know.
Thanks Sven. I will do more testing on this and try to see how it behaved with an old version as well.
The problem was caused by the global filter, which was introduced after this feature was implemented.
The following now works:
1) Open The Cure detail page, click on Group members works
2) Open The Cure detaiil page, Edit artist > Group members should be populated
3) When switching database, last known view will be cleared
Working again. Thank you.