Start a new topic
Implemented

Tag Editor: Highlighting line/row

Even if I can read the filename on top of the table it would be nice if the whole line (background color or text color) could be highlighted while moving through the table.

Often enough I'm quite far to the right side "away" from title or track number...

1 person likes this idea

A small row-indicator located to the left (fixed position) is included in the most recent 13.6 release.

We might extend this more for a future release.

Just to clarify: I don't care for the actual color.
As long as the line is highlighted by background color, font color or frame color or whatever other means, maybe font style (italic/bold), font type etc.

Thanks. Not sure if this is fully possible since there are a lot of custom coloring rules applied already, but I will analyse it further

sure.

>>Even if I can read the filename on top of the table it would be nice if the whole line (background color or text color) could be highlighted while moving through the table.

Do you mean the row which you are currently editing a specific cell within? (the cell should be highlighted already)

If possible, please attach a screenshot of which exact are you would like to see highlighted.

Login or Signup to post a comment