I am unable to login to the Customer Center. What's wrong?
There may be several reasons to why you cannot log in to our Customer Center. Please read the following text before contacting the support.
- Once you have purchased Helium there is a delay before you will be able to access the Customer Center. We add each new customer manually so please allow up to 24 hours.
- Is your e-mail address and password correct? If you have forgotten your password you can retrieve is from the Forgot password page.
- You may be denying cookies on your web browser. To be able to access the Customer Center you will need to enable cookies.
- You should also review your firewall-, virus- and/or anti-spam software settings, since they can sometimes prevent users from certain web sites.
- Check that your systems date and time is correct. If your systems date and time is invalid you might be unable to log in since the cookie our server tries to create may have expired before it has been created.
Following the advises above should enable you to log in to the Customer Center.