Start a new topic
Solved

Visualization dependent

After start any Vis

Mouse entered no longer possible

Sample:

Move the Window or click anywhere,

greets

i mean if your Change from dock to full Window then lyrics Panel should hide..

if the user will Show lyrics after Change to full window then can click the button Now Playing again.

greets

I see, will test how that feels after the bugs are solved.

ok thank you..

greets

Quoting Emil Weiss:

>> i mean if your Change from dock to full Window then lyrics Panel should hide..

>> if the user will Show lyrics after Change to full window then can click the button Now Playing again.

I'm totally against this behavior - I don't want the panel to close automatically!

I'm not going from docked to "full window", but to "visualization view" - and all views open in the main panel without closing "Now Playing".

fact is.. following!

Full Window in Helium is the same as visualization view.

Visualization View is the Full Window inside Helium self.

Full Window is not the same as FullScreen.

FULL not half

why then create a full view if not used?

also the User Change to visualization view then will see the Full Window.

if you want open the Lyrics Panel always then use Viz in Docked Window.

do will not use Docked Window open lyrics Panel again.

otherwise the full view in helium unnecessary if it is not used

sorry for my bad english

greets

Quoting Emil Weiss:

>> Full Window in Helium is the same as visualization view.

>> Visualization View is the Full Window inside Helium self.

No, these are not the same options!!!

Quoting Emil Weiss:

>> Full Window is not the same as FullScreen.

You're right they're not - just as Visualization view is not the same as Full window...

Quoting Emil Weiss:

>> why then create a full view if not used?

There's no option called "Full window", is there?

"Visualization view" is the visualization shown in the main panel - like "Release view" or "Artist view" - and therefor the "Now playing" panel should stay open.

The behaviour (auto open/close) can of course be made as a setting when everything else is considered working so that each user can decide how it should behave.

Das ist doch nicht der Punkt lieber Sven
Wie man es letztendlich nennt ist egal solange man das gleiche meint.

"Visualization view"
Bedeutet nichts anderes als das ich die Visualisierungen sehen will und zwar in voller ansicht wie auch immer du das nennst/nennen willst.

Ich möchte die Visualisierung sehen nicht das Lyrics Panel.
Wenn ich das sehen will dann schalte ich es zu.

Will ich dies im Vollbild sehen dann verschiebe ich diese auch nicht für unnötig störende dinge.
-------------------
This is not yet the point dear Sven
As it is called ultimately does not matter as long as one thinks the same.

"Visualization view"
Means nothing more than that I want to see the visualizations and indeed in full view whatever you want to call that / call.

I want to visualize not see the Lyrics panel.
If I want to see the then I turn it on.

I want this in full-screen view then I move this not unnecessary disturbing things.

>>The behaviour (auto open/close) can of course be made as a setting when everything else is considered working so that each user can decide how it should behave.

i think is the best.

greets

Natürlich hat auch der Name einer Option eine Bedeutung - und ja ICH will die Texte auch sehen, wenn ich die Visualisierung im "Visualization view" aktiviere.

ABER: nur weil einer von uns es gerne in einer bestimmten Art bevorzugt, sollte hier kein Argument sein!!!

Wenn eine Option genauso heißt wie andere bereits vorhandene Optionen, dann hat sie sich auch genauso zu verhalten - ansonsten sollte die Option umbenannt werden.

-----

Of course the name of an option does matter. I do want to see the lyrics, when activating visualization view.

BUT: the way any one of us would like to see this work, should not be an argument!!!

As long as an option has the same kind of name as others already implemented options, it should behave in the same way.

If it does not, it should be renamed.

-----

I can live with making this optional. ;-)

@Sven: 

Just checking so that something isn't missed here;

If making this optional (name can be something like "Hide now playing pane when docked" or such, suggestions welcome), I assume it should only affect the case when:

1) Visualization is docked in Now playing

2) The user stops the visualization from either the menu or by clicking the visualizations button?

I assume it would be prefered to automatically open the Now playing pane, if the user has selected to dock the visualization in the Now playing pane and he's starting the visualization?

>>I can live with making this optional. ;-)

great :)

so are all satisfied.

thank you!

greets

I think it would be best to make it like this:

Rename "Visualization view" to "Full window mode" ("Enlarged mode"?)

Create an option: "Auto show / hide Now playing when starting Visualization in Docked / Full window mode"

1) Automatically show Now playing when visualization in Docked mode is started.

2) Automatically hide Now playing when visualization in Full window mode is started.

I don't think an automated restoring of the previous state when stopping visualization should be necessary.

yeah good idea..

greets

This setting is available in build helium_12.0.14043.0.exe

Login or Signup to post a comment