Start a new topic



I used the test version on my current setup.

Basically it's working fine, no more skipping tracks or similar issues

Just 2 minor things i noticed so far:

- I had problems with skipping tracks, because they were still in the cache.. But it seems the 'clear cache' on the webUI doesn't work. I deleted them by hand

- The transcoding works, but only consumes 10-25% cpu power on all cores. Maybe somethings limiting it.
Nevertheless, it works way better than before. Thanks a lot

1 Comment

Thanks for following up. 

Actually the clear cache action is not meant to clear transcoded tracks, only the in-memory cache that holds track, album and artist information. It is meant to be used after having made changes to the database in Helium that you want to pick up from Helium Streamer.

Login or Signup to post a comment