I would expect no changes at all, when all sliders are set to +/- 0 db...
2. Activating equalizer in equalizer settings will take effect, when leaving settings.
I expected this would take effect immediately.
3. Changes in equalizer are not immediately changing the sound.
It seems to me only updated randomly - sometimes when re-opening the equalizer settings, sometimes after multiple seconds, sometimes not at all?
4. Turning equalizer off works for the next track, not immediately.
Turning the equalizer on from the menu works almost immediately (I guess the small delay is caused by buffering), but turning off, does not work before the next track is started.
It will show "off" in the equalizer settings and no check mark in the menu, but the sound is still increased.
Fixed in: helium_12.0.14066.0.exe
I thought that should be
That's why I did not report it.
Although I have been wondering why the effects do not changei think
1) The first band of the EQ controls the gain and will therefore override the replay gain settings (just as in older Helium versions and other players)
2) This is an improvement, it works as in earlier versions at the moment. Please report it as a separate feature request if it is of interest to implement for a future release.
3) I cannot reproduce this, for me they are directly applied when I close the EQ. Which exact steps are you performing?
4) We will analyze this further. Having some mixed results at the moment.
Issue #5 is fixed in: helium_12.0.14068.0.exe