Start a new topic

Advice for an oldie please?

I have all my music on my PC and years ago what music I had was rated 1-5 stars.

Over the last few years with software upgrades this information is no longer evident on the "Groove" software that comes with MS.

I want to be able to make play lists based on my ratings and also to add ratings to all of my recent purchases.

Is this possible with this software?

Other to this I don't need to do anything else special with my collection.

Hello,

>>I want to be able to make play lists based on my ratings and also to add ratings to all of my recent purchases.

>>Is this possible with this software?

Yes that is possible. You can apply ratings to tracks in various ways and create playlists based on ratings and much more.

If you need any more detailed assistance, please let us know.

Great, thanks for the reply, now one more question;  Will my files that have currently been Star rated show those ratings somewhere in this software?  I can see the ratings by looking at the properties of each track but really don't want to have to go through the process of rating all my tracks again. 

If the ratings are stored on your files tags, in a standard format, then Helium should be able to read them.

We can help you to analyse this further, if so, please open a support ticket and share a sample file with us.

Login or Signup to post a comment